Today's card uses a stamp set that I wanted in my collection the first time I saw it, although like many it hasn't been used nearly enough!! This stamp set is very similar to my very first Stampin' Up! stamp set Circle of Friends which is now retired.
- A Fitting Occassion stamp set
- Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Madison Avenue designer paper (retired)
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Curly Label & Scallop Circle Punch
- Basic Rhinestones,Taffeta Ribbon
It's been a much warmer weekend, so lovely to open the windows and hang washing on the line again!! We have been busy decorating over the past couple of weekends, so far the progress has been good but as Darran is off this week the office/craft room is next on the decorating list - Ooops, now he will see just how much Stampin' Up! stash is actually crammed in there?!