Friday, 5 July 2013

Another special Birthday

This week my lovely Stampin' Up! "mum" celebrated a "special" birthday - NEW Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay colours from Stampin' Up! were a perfect choice for Julie's card.  I used Mosaic Madness stamp set & punch again for this card and of course the Memorable Moments stamp set - perfect for special celebrations!!


  • Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
  • Memorable Moments and Mosaic Madness stamp stets
  • Labels framelits
  • Mosaic punch, Itty Bitty punches
  • Hearts embossing folder
  • Vintage Glass Button, Basic Rhinestones, White Bakers Twine


Tonight Julie will be partying with her family and friends as the Birthday celebrations continue - unfortunately I can't be with her as I am looking forward to picking up a very tired and no doubt dirty Lucy after a school trip this week to the Lake District for an activity holiday, I've really missed her and I know Philip has too!!

Angela x

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card! The bits of bling dress it up wonderfully!

Chris said...

Hi Angela, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/