Sunday 19 July 2009

Passion for Promarkers Week 8 .....



This is my first entry for Passion for Promarkers week 8 challenge. At last I have got the colours used in this weeks challenge Ruby and Gold, with the added twist of jewels and gems. I have the colours listed for some of the future planned challenges, so I can play along with these too!!

I have used Greeting Farm Anya from the Rain, Snow and Shine collection (again) coloured with Ruby and Gold and skin tone promarkers, highlights are white gel pen. I have used white flocking powder, ultra fine glitter, glossy accents, gems, paper is Dovecreaft Tis the Season, DCWV cardstock, snowflake and rick rak are from stash .

I had a lovely weekend away last week and managed to go shopping!! This week I have been making up my first design team projects, it was a relief to hand them in yesterday, I managed 18 this week!! I have neglected the ironing and cleaning ect to manage to make so much now I'm on catch up, hopefully I will be visiting all your wonderful blogs to look at what you have been doing!!

Hope you have had a good weekend, too!!

Angela xx
I WON WEEK 8 PASSION FOR PROMARKERS WITH THIS CARD!!

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Angela, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers and embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Denise x
ps - congrats on your DT position x.

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Angela, love this Miss Anya in those colours
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great colouring
Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Kat said...

Thanks for your congrats and well done to you too for winning the PfP challenge. I'm sure you are as chuffed as I am. Kat x

Mina said...

Stunning card Angela, I love the colours you coloured your Miss Anya in
Mina xxx