Tuesday 21 July 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge 14 .....



This week the challenge at Just Magnolia is Buttons. Having had such a busy week last week I was fortunate to find that I had a suitable card I had made a few weeks ago!!!


I have used Sweetheart Tilda sitting on the Large Cupcake, (this is one of my favourite stamps), coloured with watercolour pencils and mica powders, although my camera doesnt seem to be picking up the shimmer. I think the papers and buttons are BG Sultry, Sizzix decorative strip lace edging, stardust stickle glue, brown ink pad to distress the edges of the paper.


No sign of any sunshine yet, so I am going continue crafting now I have had another session clearing out my craft room!! Need to make a start on the Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge, I think it will make a lovely gift for a friend celebrating a special birthday in September.


Angela xx


2 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Angela and my favourite colour too, love how you have sweetheart Tilda sitting on the muffin, beautiful...thanks for joing in with the Just Magnolia challenge
and Im looking ofrward to seeing your monthly challenge work
Mina xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the colours. Thanks for joing us at JM this week x