Wednesday 22 July 2009

Lucky Me .....

Just a quick post, I have won this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge!! I still don't believe it's me!!! I almost gave up as I struggled to get the hang of using the promarkers but with the excellent tutorials on Passion for Promarkers blog I have made progress and started to achieve the shading that I had been trying for!! I have won a voucher to spend with Emerald Crafts last weeks sponser, more crafting goodies!!!

I have just picked up the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft and have a couple of cards in there too!!

Will be back later with a card,

Angela xx

1 comment:

blackdragon said...

well done... enjoy spending your prize. thanks for your comment on my blog... i am a jack of all trades, master of none.
you do some lovely things... good luck with the dt WORK... YOU ARE VERY TALENTED.
HUGS AND BEST WISHES LYNX