Wednesday 22 July 2009

Passion for Promarkers week 9 .....

This week at Passion for Promarkers the colours are Lime and Rose Pink. My investment in these pens is starting to show as I have the colours again this week!! Planning on shopping for a few more, think I "need" the rest of the grey's from last weeks tutorial!!

I have used Greeting Farm Shine Miss Anya coloured with lime & rose pink, skin tones and henna, cinnamon & saffron for the hair. I have used glossy accents for the sunglasses, Papers are BG Euphoria, retro flower punch, craftwork cards candy, ribbon from stash.

I will send this card to a friends daughter who is called Anya, I think she will be pleased to have something that shares her name, she will be 7 in a couple of weeks!! (organised!!)

I would like to say how surprised and delighted I was to win last weeks challenge, there are so many beautiful cards out there. Thank you to every one that visited my blog and left comments.

Angela xx

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Angela, another fab card. I love the GF image and your colouring is fab. Congrats on being chosen as our lucky winner last week. Thanks for joining us again this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

Hi Angela, gorgeous card
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Angela. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the papers you've used are lovely.
Hugs Susie xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Kat said...

I love the colours you've used and these flowers are very cute. Love her hair too. I always seem to do a pretty boring brown!

Kat x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Angela, great colour combo and detail. hugs rachxx