Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Triple Challenge Card ......



I have made this card for the following challenges;

Pollycraft Monday challenge 26   "tangerine, turquoise & chocolate"  the prize this week is a new download to be released soon!!     I think these colours have worked so well together, gorgeous combination!!

Kraftin' Kimmi Stamps challenge 1.   "Its a birthday pah-ty!!!"         This is a brand new weekly challenge and Kimmi's new stamps are gorgeous!!  I'm still waiting for my second stamp to arrive but Charlotte is fab, and she is perfect to colour with promarkers/copics.    One lucky winner will win their choice of a Kraftin' Kimmi stamp.

Sketch and Stash week 21    I have used the sketch which is really easy to work with, my Kraftin' Kimmi Charlotte stamp is from my new stash,   I just love her!! So quirky!!

I have coloured Charlotte with promarkers, copic spica glitter pens, papers are DCWV Sweet, (they are gorgeous and glitterry too, I have been "saving" them!!),  DCWV card stock, retro flower punches, gem brads coloured to match, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela xx

10 comments:

Kat said...

This is really sweet Angela. Funny how you never think of some colours together yet when you see them they look really great together. I know what you mean about "saving" your papers. When I get papers I really like I either use them all the time or keep them lol!!

Kat xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Angela, Charlotte is gorgeous and quirky, love her...
you have done a smashing job with the layout and your colouring is delish...
x
Vicky

Kim said...

You have done a FABULOUS job with Charlotte, Angela! She looks beautiful in that colour combination! So striking! Thanks for joining our very first Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

Mina said...

gorgeous lush colours Angela...love them...perfect colouring too
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card!!.. the colours go so well together and charlotte is adorable...colouring is perfect!!..

Mandy xx

SemSee said...

What a lush card, Angela! Hee hee! I'm SO jealous that you have that stamp *pout* - I've ordered that one along with another from the same range from Elaine, bt as you know they'r on order at the moment. I ordered them as part of my Christmas pressy, but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long LOL! Those colours are so delish together, and I just love how you've coloured the image and put everything together! As I said ... lush! Hugs, Sem x

Chrissie said...

I just LOVE these little characters, and you've made a gorgeous card with this one Angela!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Heather said...

Angela this is just stunning!! Love how you've coloured that fab image and your details are sensational.
hugs Heather xx

Becky said...

Wonderful card Angela and I adore the image... so sweet!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

ohh Angela this is gorgeous hun, I love your new stamp and those DP are yummy thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx