Wednesday 13 July 2011

Butterfly Class

This morning I held my last class before the summer break. I welcomed  three new ladies to the class - Jill, Kath and Cathy.
I chose an unusual colour scheme for the projects but I love it!!
Rich Razzleberry
River Rock
Very Vanilla

I got out my Flight of the Butterfly stamp set that had not seen ink for quite some time along with the matching punch.


This is a really simple card to create and is a very effective way of showing the differnt colours. I added a few pearls and some gorgeous Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon too.


This card uses the same colours but with more details. The background was stamped with the fabulous En Francais stamp in River Rock and the Top Note die was cut in half and embossed with the Polka Dots embossing folder with more gorgeous satin ribbon and some Tiny Tags.  The butterfly was stamped and punched out with more pearls used to give an illusion of movement.


Another Top Note die box -  this one is embossed with the Elegant Bouquet folder, I coloured the centres of the flowers with a Rich Razzleberry marker and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the top. The butterfly sits perfectly on the flowers and would be perfect for a summer celebration.

I am planning  some new classes for the Autumn with a few changes too - giving you more Stampin' Up! products -  dates and prices will be annonuced soon!!

I still have a few places left for my Strength and Hope Charity craft event, details here. Please contact me asap if you would like to book a place.  I will have kits available by post - so if you cannot get to my event why not contact me to otder your kit with your own Strength and Hope stamp set and full colour instructions to create your own set of beautiful cards.

Angela x




1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela wow stunning work, love your designs and your papers and images. hugs Shirleyxxxx