Saturday 22 October 2011

Christmas and Halloween Classes

I am sooo late posting my classes I held last week!! Life just seems to be really busy.  I gave my lovely ladies a choice of Christmas or Halloween kits - most did choose Christmas kits but once they had seen some fun Halloween projects many were wishing they had chosen Halloween.

I made up sets of projects for each kit, a selection of mini treat holders and cards, there was still plenty of kit left so the ladies could make more treats at home.


The Christmas kit colours are Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz and Chocolate Chip.


The stamps are Delightful Decorations with of course the fabulous Bauble punch.


The Halloween kit colours are Concorde Crush, Peach Parfait and Basic Black.


For the very first time Stampin' Up! have some Halloween stamps and designer papers in the new idea book and catalogue. This stamp set is called Jack of all trades.


Hopefully I will have some time to make up a few more of these little boxes ready for the "trick or treaters" next week.

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

Beautiful makes for Christmas and Halloween Angela. I love both sets so I can see why your ladies chose one set but loved the other set too.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

These are such great items! Wonderful idea for a class!