Saturday 28 April 2012

Create A Cupcake, last few days to order..

Another gorgeous stamp set and matching punch from the Spring Mini catalogue Create A Cupcake, if it is a set you have been thinking about adding to your collection, contact me a.s.a.p as it will only be available until 30th April!!!

A few more cards I have not got around to sharing with you.







This is scheduled post as I have an early start this morning for my workshops, my ladies will have a final opportunity to place their orders from the Spring Mini catalogue but I have a surprise in their kits - a copy of the new Summer Mini Catalogue!!!   I'm hoping it won't distract them from their crafting?!  

I have a lot of projects made with the new products to display today, so I will share them once I have the photo's from today edited.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

These are wonderful! You have been quite busy!! I really love the ice cream cone card!