Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Summer Mini Catalogue

Today is the launch of the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

It is packed with so many fabulous new products, many only available until 30th August 2012 


This card uses several NEW products, it was the first card I made when I got my hands on my pre-order goodies!!  (Just one of the perks demonstrators get!!)

Bordering on Romance stamp set (perfect for colouring in!!)

NEW & Exclusive to Stampin' Up! Framelits and Edgelits dies (LOVE them!!) and matching Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.

Gorgeous pleated ribbons.

I stamped my image with Basic Grey ink onto water colour paper and coloured the image with Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen.

I will be back later to share my projects for the In Love With Stamping blog hop - showing creations from many talented demonstrators using NEW products fro the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue!!

I think I will struggle in the morning as it is sooooo late but Stampin' Up! have the most amazing offer for NEW demonstrators during May - not only is the starter kit now chosen by you but the price has been reduced to £99 and if you join my team during May you will also get FREE registration to Convention in Mainz Germany (2nd & 3rd November) worth £149!!!  

This is an amazing deal!!!  If you would like to find out more please contact me and I will assist you in choosing your kit and arrange the paperwork too!!

Angela x



1 comment:

Margaret said...

Such a beautiful card to introduce the new items!