Friday 8 June 2012

Birthday Celebrations


Today I have a card and matching mini milk carton gift carrier I made for another of Philip's friends celebrating their Birthday this week. 


I chose Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Whisper White to compliment the gorgeous summery Sweet Shop papers. I added ruffled ribbon with a "jelly bean" brad, the sentiments are from the hostess exclusive Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.


I used the exclusive Mini Milk Carton die to cut the boxes and made a holder for them to sit in.


This is a photo of a beautiful field near to my house - I googled the flowers and I think it is a linseed crop, the contrast to the yellow field is amazing!!

I plan to get out with my new camera again this weekend.

Angela x

2 comments:

Favour-It Things said...

Hi Angela

I LOVE the carton carrier, so cute.

Where did you get the instructions from, please.

Regards Teej x

Juliana said...

Beautiful.
http://juliana-artesanatosjuju.blogspot.com