Wednesday 6 June 2012

Bordering on Romance

I think the Bordering on Romance set is my favourite set form the Summer mini catalogue - the images are so pretty and perfect for colouring  too.


For this card I used the Edgilits die to cut the Whisper White card, then I embossed it with the Adorning Accent folder that matches the curve of the design.  I covered my card base with the lovely green leafy design paper from the Twitterpated papers, then I stuck the white on top. The branches and buds are stamped on to the white edge and the flowers have been stamped and coloured then cut out and layered with dimensionals, I added some small pearls to the flower centres. This card need something to finish it, so I added a ruffle of Pear Pizzaz seam binding.


I made a couple of Pillow Boxes using a Bigz die and wrapped them with some pretty Twitterpatted paper, then I tied them together with some Pear Pizzaz seam binding and a scrap of Victoria crochet trim.

If you would like to order a pack or two (just in case?!) of the gorgeous Twitterpated papers - now is a great time to take advantage of the June "Paper Party" offer from Stampin' Up!.  



Buy three packs of 12 x 12 designer papers and recieve a fourth pack FREE - shipping is £4.95 direct to your door no matter where you live in the UK but if you can collect your order from me postage will be at a special rate of £1 contact me to place your order.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card! The ruffle treatment on the seam binding is beautiful!!