Monday 2 November 2009

A Last Minute Post .....



I may just be in time to post this card for the following challenges;

Passion for Promarkers week 23, any colours with an animal theme.

A Spoonful of Sugar challenge 75, kitchen/cooking.

Sketch and Stash week 22, I have used the sketch, which is really simple and not too many layers, my favourite sketches!!

I have used Little Claire Designs "The Micing on the Cake" stamp (a new but neglected stamp), coloured with promarkers (cool grey 1-3, duck egg, cool aqua, buttercup), DCWV Sweet stack, glossy accents, stickles stardust, gems. I have embossed the edge of  the design with a brass stencil (I had to have a hunt around to find them!!).

I forgot to post this yesterday, hopefully I will get back to my cards, it has been such a busy week, looking forward wednesday when the children are back at school!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela xx

14 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Angela, what a sweet card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Great layout and love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Juls said...

love the sparkle on the cake!

Kat said...

This is so cute Angela. What a lovely image and great colouring. I have been worse at entering late. I think I once entered PfP about 3 minutes before the closing time!

Kat xx

Manda said...

What a lovely card. They are my fav kind of sketches too lol
Good luck and ty for joining PFP this week
Manda x

Wiccababe said...

what a fun card Angela
thanks for joining in at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Angela :-) The image is very cute and I love the glittered cupcake :-) Lovely ;-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
This is a cute cute card. Beautiful card with gorgeous colours. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, what a fabulous card, love the image its so beautifully coloured as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Angela, wow you've been busy since my last visit, with lots of gorgeous cards, i am loving them all! hugs Linda x

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Angela, this is one beautiful card! love how you embossed the white background xx

Mandy said...

Hi, beautiful card..love the colours..the easel card below is gorgeous as well.
Mandy xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Angela, What a cute card you have made!!! Love your blog..

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your nice comments..
hugs, janiel

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Angela, love the colour combo on this and those papers are yummy!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

Love your card Angela, such a sweet image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
love Becky xx